August 15, 2018
It’s that time of year again: August 22nd through 24th, 30MHz will be in Bangkok for Horti Asia 2018, the international trade show for horticultural and floricultural production and processing technology.
We’ll be showcasing ZENSIE, the platform for agridata, as well as some of the agri-oriented sensors from our portfolio.
Besides demoing our tech, we’ll probably want to tell you about some of the results we’ve seen with agricultural customers (we have over 160). These include:
- 5-10% reduction in energy costs across large scale greenhouses by monitoring temperatures at extremities of greenhouse and maintaining more constant temperatures
- A fruit storage customer immediately identified overnight malfunctions in their cold stores, which was leading to significant and unnecessary product loss
- Flower grower significantly reducing mildew (and so boosting production) by maintaining humidity levels below 80%
- Pepper growers reduce production losses from skin damage by 2-3% by monitoring surface temperature. ROI > 1000% payment. 1-2mth payback
- Plant breeder paid for investment within 2mths by almost completely eliminating pesticide use by using our pointed microclimate sensor (keeping conditions below the point where pests propagate)
- UK packhouse saving manual labour time and costs (and diverting to more productive uses) by replacing manual data collection with real time sensors. 100%+ ROI
30MHz tech is well suited for a range of agricultural contexts, from greenhouse to vertical and arable, storage and processing to transport and retail. Read more about our tech at work in Asia with customers like Wengfong Nurseries and Magic Season Farms, and of course, feel free to ask us anything. See you in Thailand!