The digitization of horticulture offers great opportunities for energy-efficient cultivation. The use of sensor and climate data provides new insights to optimize cultivation.
Controlling on temperature, moisture, lighting, CO2 level and screens can make a huge difference in energy consumption in the long term. To optimize this process, you cannot ignore the use of data.
In this ebook growers give the answers to:
- How long can I keep the screens open to optimally benefit form the sun?
- How do I prevent condensation which can cause mold on the crop?
- What is the effect of solar radiation on plant temperature?
- How can I compare pest and disease control with environmental data?
- For how long can I keep the windows closed to keep more humidity and CO2 in the greenhouse?
Download your copy
We are curious about you! Answer the questions and receive the ebook: