Are you looking for a job with a lot of creative freedom? Do you always pro-actively tell with your co-workers what could be improved in the area of marketing? Do you know the tricks of the marketing profession, both online and offline? And do you want to make a significant contribution to improving horticulture? Then we’ve got a nice job for you: Allround Marketeer at 30MHz!
Who are we?
30MHz is an Amsterdam based scale-up that builds both hardware and software with and for the horticultural industry. We believe that with technology and data, organizations of any size can innovate to become more efficient, sustainable and cost-effective. Growers and breeders gain full insight into the climatic conditions of horticultural and agricultural produce. 30MHz’s platform ingests all kinds of data sources and analyses information interactively, enabling growers, advisors, distributors, and researchers to continuously improve the production process of crops, plants, seeds, and bulbs.
What does this job look like?
As an Allround Marketeer, you are active on social media, you organize mailings and marketing campaigns, you manage and write content for our website and you create visuals and videos. You also manage our event and exhibitions and take care of printing materials. You work closely with the Product and Sales departments in the preparation and implementation of content and product marketing campaigns. You proactively take our marketing to a higher level with a critical eye, a healthy dose of energy and a healthy dose of humour. You report to the VP of Marketing.
What do we expect from you?
In addition to a completed HBO Communication Bachelor and at least 2 years of relevant work experience, you also have experience with:
- Setting up and implementing a social media strategy
- Product and content marketing
- Web editing within a WordPress environment
- Different marketing analysis tools (Google Analytics, Hotjar)
- Dutch (native) and English (professional) copywriting
- Adobe Suite
What we offer your:
- Flexible working hours, within a contract between 36 and 40 hours per week
- A focus on results, not on output
- A smart, diverse and ambitious team that addresses one of the biggest problems that we as human beings face:
sustainable food production
- A culture in which we are productive without unnecessary processes and meetings
- A broad and special set of Slack channels
- A competitive salary
- Apple laptop
- 25 vacation days
Are you interested? Please, send your motivational letter with resume and portfolio by email to Niels Lauwers via email@example.com, and use Vacancy Allround Marketeer as the subject. This vacancy closes at 29th of February. Recruitment and selection for this vacancy start immediately.
Questions? You can use the contact details mentioned above.