Are you looking for a job with a lot of creative freedom and where we want to hear from you what we can do better in the marketing field? Do you know the tricks of the marketing profession, both online and offline? Then we have a great job for you as a Senior Marketeer at 30MHz!
Who are we?
30MHz is an Amsterdam scale-up that builds both hardware and software with and for the horticultural sector. We believe that with technology and data, organizations of all sizes can innovate to become more efficient, sustainable and cost effective. We offer a central portal for every stakeholder in the agricultural sector. Growers, advisors, distributors, and researchers gain full insight into the climatic conditions of horticultural and agricultural produce. Our data platform ingests all kinds of data sources and analyses information interactively, enabling you to continuously improve the production process of crops, plants, seeds, and bulbs.
What are you going to do?
As a Senior Marketeer you advise the MT on strategic marketing plans and you initiate marketing campaigns. You are driven by curiosity about the latest developments in our customer journey, social media and online marketing. You will work closely with the Product and Sales departments in the preparation and execution of content and product campaigns that are well aligned with our brand positioning. You know how to generate good leads with targeted content and effective and efficient advertising budgets and you proactively take our marketing to a higher level. You do this with a result-oriented and critical eye and a healthy dose of energy and humor. In your position you will eventually manage a marketing team.
What do we expect from you?
For this position it is important that you have experience with:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience and success in a marketing environment;
- Setting up but especially ensuring the implementation and achievement of the objectives of a strategic marketing plan;
- Taking care of and contributing to the success of distribution channels (channel management); our main distribution is through partners and partner channels
- Experience in a managerial position is an advantage
- Analysis tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar and Mixpanel;
- You speak and write native level Dutch and professional level English
It is an advantage if you have some experience with:
- Organization of trade fairs, networking events and webinars;
- Adobe Suite;
- Producing sales collateral
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours within a contract between 36 and 40 hours per week
- A smart, diverse and ambitious team tackling one of the biggest issues we face as humans: sustainable food production
- A culture in which we are productive with as few meetings as possible
- A competitive salary
- 25 vacation days
Interested? Send your motivation letter with CV & Portfolio by email to Tina Anema via email@example.com, Make sure to mention ‘’Vacancy Senior Marketeer’’ in the subject line.
Questions? You can also use the above contact details for this.