The basic steps to install the 30MHz mother and the sensors, are:
- Plug the 30MHz mother to power.
- Connect the 30MHz mother to internet via ethernet. For more information and troubleshooting read: Troubleshooting the 30MHz Mother.
- Place the sensors next to the 30MHz mother.
- Open the dashboard and login. Read more about:
- How to create a ZENSIE account
- How to login to ZENSIE dashboard
- Getting to know the ZENSIE dashboard
- Wait until the sensors come online (mostly within 1 minute).
- Put the mother at the designated location.
- Mount the antenna of the 30MHz mother as close to the sensors as possible (of course limited by length of the cable). Mounting the antenna at a height of about 3 meters will give best results.
- Place the sensors at the location where you want to measure.
- Check if the sensors are still returning data in the dashboard.
- If sensors are not returning data (wait for 5 minutes), place a 30MHz router in between the 30MHz mother and the sensor(s).
- Sensors are now online.
For more help contact us